A Global Leader
Since becoming a standalone company in 1999, Tenneco (NYSE: TEN) has grown to become one of the world's leading designers, manufacturers and distributors of Clean Air and Ride Performance products and systems for the automotive original equipment market and the aftermarket. The company is well-balanced across product lines, markets served and geographic regions.
Using a combination of leading-edge technology, manufacturing expertise and dedication to customer service, Tenneco has increased revenues to $7.2 billion annually and penetrated new markets to solidify its leadership in the global automotive supply industry. The company is well positioned to capture significant revenue growth going forward as the result of stricter light and commercial vehicle emission regulations being implemented in most markets worldwide over the next five years.
- Accountability - Accepting responsibility.
- Health & Safety - Committed to a healthy and safe work environment for all employees.
- Innovation - Discovering new solutions using engineering expertise and advanced technologies.
- Integrity - Being honest, fair and never compromising our ethics.
- Passion and a Sense of Urgency - A consuming desire to win now.
- Perseverance - Resolute and unyielding; the unrelenting pursuit of a goal.
- Results Oriented - Taking authority; driving to achieve and meet commitments.
- Teamwork - Seamless collaboration.
- Transparency - Raising issues; being forthcoming and open.
- Trust - Relying on and having faith in one another.