A Leading Parts Manufacturer for the Aftermarket
Innovation and creativity are the forces that drive WAI’s success. Since its founding, WAI has worked relentlessly to meet the ever-changing needs of its customers in the automotive, heavy duty and power sports aftermarket. This includes an unwavering commitment to be “first-to-market” with the latest model products available.
As a leading parts manufacturer, sourcing, and distribution/logistics company, WAI offers its aftermarket customers ready access to an extensive range of products including:
Full range of rotating electrical products for Automotive, Heavy Duty, Agricultural, Industrial, Marine and Powersports applications for the aftermarket
WAI’s production team is committed to consistently being the First-to-Market with the latest model products. This commitment, paired with the skill and expertise of the team, results in the introduction of more than 500 new products to the aftermarket each year. WAI offers alternators and starters as well as generators, motors, voltage regulators, rectifiers and other components for the Rotating Electrical market.
- Provides greater coverage with less inventory
- Extensive product line available with 1300+ starter motor and 1200+ alternator part numbers
- Over Crank Protection (OCP) - Protects starter from heat damage due to over cranking
- Rotatable housing - Eliminate downtime by always having the unit that fits
- Integrated Magnetic Switch (IMS) - Protects starter from low or weak batteries
- WAI products are tested to OE specifications
- WAI / Transpo electronics in all alternators
- Premium WBD bearing
- Application and buyers guide